Friday, January 02, 2009

Project 365 2009

I'm a day late starting it, but I did take the picture yesterday! For those of you that have never heard of it, Project 365 is when you take a picture a day for a year. You can look back at the end of the year, and see what you did. I thought it would be a fun thing to do, and hopefully I can improve my photography skills. :)
So here goes!

I'll start the year with a picture of myself (and my son). This was in the Boston Common last night in front of one of the ice sculptures. We went in with my brother and his family, then came back and played Monopoly until after midnight. good times... good times... :)

4 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Great shot. Ambitious project! You guys look good!! :-)

K Dubs said...

Thanks! I just realized that I probably should have put a shot that *I* took, but my brother took this one, I'll have tons more :)

Cristin said...

This is a great idea... I would never be able to pull it off though.

Good luck!

Dina said...

great shot! cool project. I am visiting from sits!