Sunday, January 03, 2016

The one where Harriet tells me to shut up!


This Year Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.  Cheers to all of us thieves!!! 

This Year Meme
Stolen from: Hubpages

This Year: 
A bad habit I'm going to break: 
sigh... probably smoking.  I've been doing it so long, that it is second nature..
A new skill I'd like to learn: How to be a non-smoker

A person I'd like to be more like: 
That non-smoker over there LOL

A good deed I'm going to do: 
pay for more people behind me in line


A place I'd like to visit: Nashville is on the list for this year!

A book I'd like to read: A Dark Dark Wood - and funny?  It's right on my kitchen table!  Supposed to be a good one :)

A letter I'm going to write: I am going to do more snail-mail this year. 

A new food I'd like to try: 
Nashville food

I'm going to do better at:
As my late, great Aunt Harriet would say "KEEP YOUR FAT MOUTH SHUT"  lol

6 comments:

auntiem4cabs said...

Hahahaha I t hought you were talking about Harriet, the blogger!!!!!

Kwizgiver said...

Nashville is on my bucket list. Hope you get there this year!

I am Harriet said...

You got me on the late great aunt thing :)

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Harriet is your Aunt? Lol! Happy New Year. by the way, that book sounds dreadful. It won't keep you up at night will it? ;o)
Happy New Year!

Stacy said...

You got me, too!

I want to go to Nashville (and the Smokey Mts) too.

Womanzie said...

awesome...